Prev: Re: AP News Story Next: Re: Search for a book

Re: Search for a book

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 23:28:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Search for a book

Hopefully someone on the list can jog my memory (using something less
forceful than a Narn bat, thanks for the offer, Tom).  I've read a
book but can't remember the title or author.  The premise is that some
people can slip away from the "real world" into Faerie; as you go
farther away from Earth, people become more nomadic, and therefore
less inclined to high tech items (eg they can build sailing ships but
don't stick around long enough to build silicon-chip plants).  The
hero, his secretary who he's been trying to rescue, and his friends
are nearly sacrficed in a voodoo ritual.

This ring a bell for anyone?

Prev: Re: AP News Story Next: Re: Search for a book