Prev: Re: [Service] Ranks and Designations Next: RE: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

RE: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 06:47:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: RE: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003, Mark A. Siefer wrote:

> You know guys... When the UFTWWWP first came on the scene, I knew how
> handle HTML by hand.	However, as the code got more and more complex,
> became more and more dependent on the editors.  I don't even know what
> version HTML is up to right now.

Hmmmm. I don't know how complex it is, as I still do all my coding
by hand, and have as of yet never used an editor*. I haven't paid
any attention to versions. Then again, I haven't tried doing anything
super fancy and flashy, preferring in my pages to keep it simple and
be available to all the masses (even at work, in my own department,
different people use different browsers, so multi-browser compatability
is a high priority consideration when I do the webpages there).

Mk

* - doesn't mean it won't happen someday

Prev: Re: [Service] Ranks and Designations Next: RE: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03