Prev: Re: Ranks/Services/Etc. Next: RE: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03

Re: [Service] Ranks and Designations

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:01:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Service] Ranks and Designations

--- Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> I suppose it sort of makes sense... if you have one
> school training all the
> "x" and those "x" people are used for all service
> branches, it reduces
> redundancy.

You can do this without pissing in everyone's
cheerios, though.

Fort Leonard Wood trains Army Engineer, Marine
Engineers, Navy Seebees, and Air Force airfield
building guys all on the same facility.  Where there
is overlap in heavy equipment, they train in the same
class, IIRC.

John

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Ranks/Services/Etc. Next: RE: UFTWWWP Update: 1-16-03