Prev: Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium Next: RE: Traveller, was Operational Game

Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:42:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium

John said:
>1)You're wrong, and not even cleverly so.

I'd ask for a little more detail in that rebuttal, John, but I think
perhaps OFFLIST would be the route to go.

>2)Your point re: the draft is actually a point re: the
individual replacement system, which was stupid.

Definitely concur on that one.	Several histories I've read make a point
of
"We didn't bother to find out the new guys' names till they'd been with
us
a week or two--if they lasted that long."  "Big Red One", for instance.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] Avalanche's Imperium Next: RE: Traveller, was Operational Game