Prev: RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ... Next: Re: [ISO] California Gamers

[ISO] California Gamers

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 02:50:11 -0500
Subject: [ISO] California Gamers

Howdy Folks!

Stargrunt.ca just got a message from a fellow
looking for some GZG gamers in California (of
course, .ca would fool most unwary Americans
because it is also the abbreviation for California
in postal codes, but it actually means CANADA
as a TLD). I sent him a link to Mr. Kochte's
Player Locator, but I'm never sure how up to
date that is. If any Californians want to drop me
an e-mail, I'll drop Bill your e-mail address as a
possible hit.

Like to facilitate people playing *good* games.
And speaking of which, where the heck is Mr.
Arlauskas and WCC-next? :) If there is a Web
Link, I'll forward that to Bill too.

I'll also suggested he join this list :)

Tomb.

PS - Anyone confusing California and Canada in
December on a plane ticket would have a rather
unfortunate time. Especially if they forgot their
Snowshoes, Mukluks, and team of sled dogs... ;)
 <Runs to hide from fellow Canucks!>
*ROFL!*
Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ... Next: Re: [ISO] California Gamers