Prev: RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ... Next: [ISO] California Gamers

RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ...

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:17:38 -0500
Subject: RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ...

Most of DaBeast (welcome back!) said:
>However, a few things tend to be consistent: the zone itself exists
beyond
a frontier in a deep space survey area, assume away from K and S
incursions, its activities and other-power interactions shadowy and
furtive.

Is it related to Free CalTex?  If so, it's fairly close to Alarishi
Empire
and Islamic Fed according to Nyrath, and unfortunately that's not as far
away from a KV axis as we'd like.

>Its size waxes and wanes greatly; it has strangely shifting agendas.

Different departments, and the left hand knoweth not what the right hand
doeth?	I can tell you that Thyssen operated that way when I worked for
them, and the Honorable Company in India also worked that way.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: RE: Neo-Punic Wars, was Re: [FAQ] FH what? ... Next: [ISO] California Gamers