Prev: Re: [SG] Two fire actions Next: Re: (SG2)Gunfight at the semi-OK Cor-Ral, really...

Re: Using Elite SOF

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 14:32:01 -0600
Subject: Re: Using Elite SOF

On Mon, 9 Dec 2002 04:31:11 -0500, "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@magma.ca>
wrote:

>Right or wrong is sort of a poor
>choice. Optimal or Sub-Optimal.

I think this clears up the issue. This is the correct way to phrase it.
Don's
right, sometimes you put elite units where they don't belong because you
really had no choice. The US airborne at Bastogne comes immediately to
mind.
They had no business plugging the line like they did... except they were
about
the only good quality troops available.

Don's correct, this could make a good scenario. There are certainly
historical
precedents.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [SG] Two fire actions Next: Re: (SG2)Gunfight at the semi-OK Cor-Ral, really...