Prev: Re: [FAQ] FH Lebanon and Carthage Next: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:22:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

--- Symon Cook <Symon@ereshkigal.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> >than you really want, see the NRE homepage).  I
> take
> >this as far as having a C2 vehicle at the company
> >level, and no less than 5 at the BN level.
> >

> Sounds good to me. What House Rules do you use with
> this? (If any).

The 5 John Vatatzes F C4I[1] Carriers at BN level
together form the BN TOC.  Each company operates it's
own CP.  But my unit commanders have armored vehicles
for themselves (Company CO and XO, Batallion Commander
and S3) so I inflict morale penalties for the
commander actually buying it, not shooting up the TOC.
 But without a TOC to route commo through, I don't let
the commander rally units he's not close to.  I ought
to also penalize indirect fire support, but I havn't
had that situation come up recently.  I rarely have
the BN HQ on the table anyway.

John
[1]Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FAQ] FH Lebanon and Carthage Next: Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications