Prev: Re: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: [OT] Twilight Imperium

Re: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 04:28:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications

--- "K.H.Ranitzsch" <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de> wrote:

> Or another non.Canon nation: Exiles from Lebanon
> (Druze, Christian or some
> Muslim sect) who make good in their own corner of
> space.

Hrm. . . the demographics is pushing it, at least to
achieve a large-scale commercial empire.  Besides, we
got most of the Christian Arabs (except the
Phlangists, since no one loves a Uniate). :)

Unless you wanted to down-scale it to, say, a single
solar system with various moons and orbital habitats
standing in for the islands and coastal enclaves, and
3 planets as Italy, Northern Africa, and Spain.

Unfortunately, my project list is way too long to
permit developing this further.

John

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FAQ] FH what? Re: [DSII] Dozy question re: Command/Communications Next: Re: [OT] Twilight Imperium