Prev: [OT] Hjerkinn Clusterbomb incident Next: FW: Papers on Ceramic Armour

Small Alien Empires

From: Tim Bancroft <tim@d...>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:57:46 +0000
Subject: Small Alien Empires

As mentioned, I've pulled the bits'n'bobs together on the "sideline"
aliens and put them up.  There is also (yet another, I guess) basic
shipcalc spreadsheet - which also includes alternate Beam weapon costs
and MASS based on calculations similar to those done for KV railguns in
FB2 (I did it to balance forces a bit).  Let me know if you like it (e-
mail probably best) - tim@dragonshome.net.

**Warning** the alien ships and costs are still being tested.  The
points are based on what's around on the net and working it out by trial
and error.

Index page - http://www.dragonhome.demon.co.uk/grumpy/FT/index.htm
--
Tim Bancroft

Prev: [OT] Hjerkinn Clusterbomb incident Next: FW: Papers on Ceramic Armour