Prev: Evacuated Tube Transport Next: Re: [SG] Bounding movement

[CON] GZG East Coast Convention VI

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 05:18:26 -0500
Subject: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention VI

Preregistration will begin December 1st.

GZG East Coast Convention VI - Call for Event Submission

If you are interested in attending and preparing an event,
we would like to hear from you in order to finalize the
schedule of events.  We could use another DirtSide scenario
and a couple SG scenarios.

When:  February 21 - 23, 2003
Where: Hotel Brunswick, Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Please send me an e-mail to davisje@nycap.rr.com with the
following information:

Proposed title
Game system to be used	(FT, FT Variant, EFSB, DS, SG, or FMA)
Brief scenario description
Time slot preference
Special table considerations needed?
Proposed number of players

Please take a look at the scenario guidelines article:

We're also interested in signing up GameMasters who will
run and supervise a prepared scenario.	Terrain, figures,
and scenario setup and victory conditions will be provided.
You will need to be competent in the rules system used.

Thanks,

Jon Davis
davisje@nycap.rr.com

Prev: Evacuated Tube Transport Next: Re: [SG] Bounding movement