Prev: Re: SG II - where to purchase Next: Re: [SG2] PBEM AAR - Valley of Death - Report - 5b of 5

Re: FIREFLY

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 00:12:54 -0800
Subject: Re: FIREFLY

As a bonus, the show is very well written. Really clever dialogue and
interesting shapes looming just offstage make for a show that can go a
while.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: Re: SG II - where to purchase Next: Re: [SG2] PBEM AAR - Valley of Death - Report - 5b of 5