Prev: Re: Mixed combat units Next: Re: [SG,DS,FH] unit composition and camouflage [and] ...cometary's corner

RE: FH: FTL communication et al

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 09:05:56 -0500
Subject: RE: FH: FTL communication et al

>I am currently starting a work of fiction based in the GZG universe,
and
have a couple of questions.
>What do we actually know about the Kra'vak?

You will want to get Fleet Book 2.  While you're waiting, read Karla's
Kidnap and Rot Hafen--they're not [OFFICIAL] but I think generally
accepted.

http://www.stargrunt.ca/articles_interest/rothafen/rothafen_index.htm

When last I heard, the GZG-Aliens list sort of sank into catatonia
without
quite deciding whether the KV are Predators or just really aggressive
Herbivores (sort of like Cape buffalo with guns, so to speak).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Mixed combat units Next: Re: [SG,DS,FH] unit composition and camouflage [and] ...cometary's corner