Prev: FH: FTL communication et al Next: RE: [SG,DS,FH] unit composition and camouflage [and] ...cometary's corner

Re: FH: FTL communication et al

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:26:36 +0000
Subject: Re: FH: FTL communication et al

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 12:03:46PM +0000, Richard Kirke wrote:
>I am currently starting a work of fiction based in the GZG univers, and

>have a couple of questions. It is set just after first contact with the

>Kra'Vak (first question, is that correct spelling?).

Yes. But it sounds as if you don't have FB2 - there's a lot of K'V
information in there which you'll probably find very relevant.

>The FH in the back of
>Dirtside mentions two UNSC survey ships dissapearing, is either of
their
>names known?

The McCaffrey vanished without trace; the Niven was destroyed. But that
may well not have been a K'V-related incident.

>What do we actually know about the Kra'vak?

FB2 has it all...

>How does the HF say that the first Xeno-war started? I have my own
story,
>but I don't know what the UN official line is.

The K'V attacked without provocation. Honest.

>How is faster-than-light-communication achieved in the tuffleyverse?
They
>must have it. Is it tachion distortion or what?

Nope. Courier ships.

>Kra'vak use the K-gun, right, and they are jsut starship sized MDCs
yes?

Grav-powered. See FB2 again.

Roger

Prev: FH: FTL communication et al Next: RE: [SG,DS,FH] unit composition and camouflage [and] ...cometary's corner