Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1381 Next: Re: [SG,DS,FH] unit composition and camouflage

Re: Mixed combat units, etc.

Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 00:23:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Mixed combat units, etc.

As for the scanfed, my army unit was mixed, my present
one is not, but thats only from the lack of
applicants... :)

As for camo, we use IR blocking camo netting already,
developed by Barracuda Technologies already, but the
cheapest way is to apply wet branches of a tree that I
don't know the english name for. It completely blocks
IR signature if you put it on in a layer of about 40cm
thickness.

If we can do that today, what can we do in 200
years.... :)

--- "K.H.Ranitzsch" <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de> wrote:

> [...]

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/

Prev: RE: The GZG Digest V2 #1381 Next: Re: [SG,DS,FH] unit composition and camouflage