Prev: [SGII][WW2] Artillery was: Here we go again. Next: [SG2] [WW2] Quad .50 half-track

Maisto Vehicles

From: kaladorn@m...
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:39:51 -0400
Subject: Maisto Vehicles

Briefly, before I gave them to a friend who then had them stolen from
his car with about 100 15mm figures before he even got them into his
house, I had 4 x LAV from Maisto. I thought they were appropriate in
size for 15mm but not 25mm (too small to fit 7 or 8 guys in 25mm if
it had ANY internal systems space).

I suspect the wheels aren't quite "in scale". I think it looks better
with 15mm figures than 25mm, but YMMV.

Prev: [SGII][WW2] Artillery was: Here we go again. Next: [SG2] [WW2] Quad .50 half-track