Prev: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles Next: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:03:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

I'm using them for a 25mm NAC Territorial Unit on the  theory that like
most
reserve units to a major power they would have good serviceable if not
the
newest equipment. (had to come up with a use for the NAC PLT I bought
from
Ted) But they would have the same small arms to ease the logistics.

Don

> >I was judging by the doors too, and didn't have a figure handy.  Per
the
> >USMC FactFile, the Real Thing is:
> >Length: 251.6 inches (6.39 meters)
> >Height: 106.0 inches, (101.0 with pintle mount removed) (2.69 meters)
> >Width: 98.4 inches (turret facing forward) (2.5 meters
>
> Doing a quick calculation, I come up with approximately 1:68 scale.
That's