Prev: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles Next: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:37:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:31:01 -0400, "laserlight@quixnet.net"
<laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

>I was judging by the doors too, and didn't have a figure handy.  Per
the
>USMC FactFile, the Real Thing is:
>Length: 251.6 inches (6.39 meters)
>Height: 106.0 inches, (101.0 with pintle mount removed) (2.69 meters)
>Width: 98.4 inches (turret facing forward) (2.5 meters

Doing a quick calculation, I come up with approximately 1:68 scale.
That's
pretty much in the "true 25mm" realm, and a bit big for 15mm. HO scale
figures
would be a better match than either, I'd guess, but they'd work for
25mm.

Oh, well. Still, I have enough for my 15mm figures anyway.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles Next: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles