Prev: Re: WW2 weapons Next: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

[SG] Maisto Vehicles

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 18:20:47 -0400
Subject: [SG] Maisto Vehicles

As has been mentioned recently, WalMart has Maisto vehicles under the
name Kid Connection, available at about $1.75-2.00 each.  The LAVs are
about right for a 15mm MICV/light tank; they also has some things
which looked like a short (length, not height) Hummer, which I think
might be okay for 25mm, plus some trucks and other vehicles.  Right
next to them were aircraft (including several attack helo's) by the
 same company.

 However...I primed the LAVs last night, and the primer still hasn't
 dried on the wheels.  Therefore if you're planning to prime and paint
 on the same weekend, I suggest that you mask the wheels before you
get
 started--unless you *like* getting sticky primer on your hands, of
 course.

Prev: Re: WW2 weapons Next: Re: [SG] Maisto Vehicles