Prev: Re: [FT/DS] Re: planetary invasion games. Next: Re: [FT] Indy hits with P-torps.

Re: [FT/DS] Re: planetary invasion games.

From: "bobdea" <BOBDEA@t...>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:35:55 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT/DS] Re: planetary invasion games.

Thanks for the answers so far , however maps are not an issue. I have a
stack of modular maps constructed in Cyberboard. What I really need is a
set
of quick and dirty rules to cover initial insertion and casualties to
drop
ships and establishing the bridge head. The fleet action and the
subsequent
ground action are already taken care of, what's needed is the bit in the
middle	especially the question what gets to the ground??

Bob DeAngelis

Prev: Re: [FT/DS] Re: planetary invasion games. Next: Re: [FT] Indy hits with P-torps.