Prev: Re: Insane modellers (and another GZG...) Next: [FT] Acceleration Before/After Move?

Re: Insane modellers (and another GZG...)

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:57:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Insane modellers (and another GZG...)

From: Oerjan Ohlson oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>Some mad scientists have had ideas to build such stuff in 1:1 scale.
There
>are:
>the WWII German 1000 ton "Rat" tank project
>http://www.panzerschreck.de/panzer/pzkpfw/p1000.html
>the 1500 ton "Monster" gun
>http://www.panzerschreck.de/panzer/pzkpfw/p1500.html

><chuckle> These are almost big enough that even USAAF high-altitude
bombing
would've hit them... <g> And I can't help wondering about little details

like ground pressure, and finding clearings and roads wide enough to
actually move them through!

And bridges.  "We can fight our way back to the river and....uh...stop,
guess."

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Insane modellers (and another GZG...) Next: [FT] Acceleration Before/After Move?