Prev: RE: Fleet structure Next: Re: Fleet structure

Faux Pas

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:43:38 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Faux Pas

Last night, after our weekly Wednesday wargaming session, I was
talking to one of my friends about possibly running DSII at a
convention or two.  I pointed  out that while I have a battalion
of mercs that could pass for NAC I would need another battalion,
probably IF since you can have multiple goals for one side.
She suggested I get those really nifty looking tanks I was
showing her from "somewhere in the middle east."  "Um, do you
mean Merkvas?"	"Yeah, those are the ones."

I had to tell her why gaming with IF using Merkvas was probably
a bad idea on the real-world end of things.

Roger

Prev: RE: Fleet structure Next: Re: Fleet structure