Prev: FT: turning ships in line ahead? Next: Re: FT: turning ships in line ahead?

Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers!

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 07:11:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Heads-up for October Offers!

> Very good, I think its time to open the special weapons tin, now, were
did
> put that germmy bar to get the lid off with, maybe I should
claridgeify
> things a bit here, ohhhh I say, what is that awful smell, ahhhggg its
the
> kimshee <what is this!> and salsa, that means the narns must be
coming.
OK
> so not as good as germys but Im trying, yes I know I am very trying.
>
> Paul

Kimchee <what is this!> Korean Pickled cabbage with lots of garlic and
red
pepper!
The winter version is buried for six months till it ferments some....
Both
types are
powerful stuff.

Don

20 years married to a lovely Korean
lass and have about lost my sense
of smell..but not quite yet..Yuck!

Prev: FT: turning ships in line ahead? Next: Re: FT: turning ships in line ahead?