Prev: [FT] FTMap and half inches Next: Re: Mine Probing

[FT] fighter re-rolls

From: Gregory Wong <sax@s...>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 13:40:48 -0700
Subject: [FT] fighter re-rolls

Perhaps I'm missing the exact rule quote, but it isn't clear that
fighters get to re-roll on a "6".  Please point me to the exact rule.
The only place I see mention of re-roll with fighters is when they
attack missiles.

When a fighter attacks a ship, does the fighter get a re-roll if a "6"
is
rolled?

When a fighter attacks other fighters, do they get a re-roll if a "6"
is rolled?

Do attack fighters get a re-roll if a "6" is rolled vs. other
fighters?  On this last one, FB2 is a little unclear.  Page 4 reads:

    Attack fighters only hit and kill opposing fighters with rolls of
    6 (which destroy one fighter only per successful roll).

That parenthetical statement seems to imply no re-roll.

Thanks.

--Greg

Prev: [FT] FTMap and half inches Next: Re: Mine Probing