Prev: Re: Mine Probing Next: Re: Mine Probing

Re: Mine Probing

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:59:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Mine Probing

> No claims as to psych, but two things appear pretty obvious to me: a)
we
> were talking about semi-controlled, so they'd not be bunching up but
> spreading out over the whole field, b) they could be trained to cover
an
> area in the manner described in a).
>
> Anyway, I'm not sold that they'd be understanding that 'oh, Reginald
bought
> it doing just what I'm doing, so I better stop.'

My concern is what will the rats do when there is an explosion nearby.
Most
animals are spooked by explosions, etc.  So what will the
semi-controlled
rats do?  Follow commands or bolt and run?  I suppose you could brain
wash
the rats to ignore explosions.	Then you would have semi-controlled
brain
washed rats running with camera's and bombs strapped to their backs...

ias

Prev: Re: Mine Probing Next: Re: Mine Probing