Prev: Re: Mine Probing Next: Re: Mine Probing

Re: Mine Probing

From: JRebori682@a...
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:36:12 EDT
Subject: Re: Mine Probing

In a message dated 9/28/02 9:59:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
johnmatkinson@yahoo.com writes:

> I don't know whether that's creepy or cool.

I thought it was cool when I first saw it, noticed there were little
wires
from the pack into the back of the rats head, that's when I decided it
was
creepy. Of course, being a basically sane ex-military wargamer I thought
of
all kinds of really scary possibilities.
I think 1/4 pound is a lot for the average rat also. If not mine
clearing,
what about recon though?

John Rebori ETN2 (Discharged)
USN 1976 - 1982
ex-USS Pegasus PHM-1

Prev: Re: Mine Probing Next: Re: Mine Probing