Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario: A Change Of Orders II Next: Re: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale)

Re: [SG] Scenario: A Change Of Orders II

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:35:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Scenario: A Change Of Orders II

> This scenario will be presented in three sections - Red Force
> Briefing, Blue Force Briefing, and Referee's Briefing (Guess which
> one is closest to reality?)

> Remember: Fear and Ignorance make for an entertaining game.

I recall running a FT game a couple of years ago, three IF players on
each side.  Victory conditions were things like:
--Your "ally" has claimed the glory and embarrassed you before the
Sultan for the last time.  You must destroy more ships than he does,
or destroy him.
--Your heir is on your second largest ship.  He must survive.
--Your finances are in desperate straits.  You must acquire X  MCr,
either in captured ships or bribes.
--You must convert Enemy B to your side.  If this means sacrificing
Ally A (with whom B has a vendetta), so be it.
--You were obligated to show up for this battle but your squadron is
needed back home.  Destroy at least one enemy CH or above without
losing any of your own.

Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario: A Change Of Orders II Next: Re: The FT scale (was Re: The F Scale)