Prev: Re: [OT] Ex-colonies was: Liberals Next: Re: [OT] Ex-colonies was: Liberals

Re: Alternative Threshold Arrays.

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:29:47 -0700
Subject: Re: Alternative Threshold Arrays.

SFBS is almost on topic in it's own right. The mechanics differ in
detail, and the sequence of play alone is longer than the vector rules
in FB2, but it's just FT done differently, and with verbose rules.

It makes FT adaptions of SFBS ships easy, although you get huge ships if

you convert everything 1:1.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: Re: [OT] Ex-colonies was: Liberals Next: Re: [OT] Ex-colonies was: Liberals