Prev: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Rule Britannia was: Liberals

Re: [OT] Libertarians was: Liberals

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 09:29:42 +0200
Subject: Re: [OT] Libertarians was: Liberals

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Atkinson" <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>
> On the other hand, unlike your classical libertarian, I
> believe in the interstate highway system, air traffic
> controllers, ...

I have occasionally heard about the Libertarians, though their political
ideas are rather misterious to me. What do they stand for ?

I can see environmentalists being against highways, but why the
Libertarians
?
And why are they against air traffic controllers ?

Puzzled
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Rule Britannia was: Liberals