Prev: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Libertarians was: Liberals

Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:56:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002, Roger Burton West wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 10:21:30PM +0100, David Brewer wrote:
>
> >FWIW, Liberal Democrat ex-leader The Right Honourable Captain
> >Jeremy "Paddy" Ashdown served with the Royal Marine Commandos and
> >the Special Boat Squadron.
>
> He also had the only sensible response to a newspaper digging up
details
> of an old extramarital affair: "And?" (His wife: "Oh, her? I've known
> for years.")

<grin> As stylish as the French! When the ex-President of France died a
few years ago (blast, I can't remember the man's name!) there was a seat
reserved at his funeral for his wife, of course. And another reserved
for
his mistress.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Prev: Re: [OT] Liberals was: Personal hoody-hoo Next: Re: [OT] Libertarians was: Liberals