Prev: RE: [DS] Avalon Inc Weapons Next: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo

RE: [DS] House Rule Ideas

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 09:16:04 +1000
Subject: RE: [DS] House Rule Ideas

G'day,

> Oh, wow.  Let's just make aircraft invulnerable.  60"
> is way too long.

Well for one I was trying to marry real ranges with game concepts (given
my
pitiful lack of understanding of the former I may have goofed). I guess
was also looking at through glasses coloured by where our DS houserules
are
heading - off board missiles, dogfighting, I'll be using airships -
which
opened up aircraft in many other ways. What range would you suggest
would be
better?

> At a +1 die shift due to the fact that it's big and
> slow.  IMNSHO.

OK. Which would match with Derek's comments about glide bombs being very
outdated tech.

Cheers

Beth

Prev: RE: [DS] Avalon Inc Weapons Next: Re: [OT] Personal hoody-hoo