Prev: [ARCHIVES] Passing the Torch Next: Alternative Threshold Arrays.

Re: [ARCHIVES] Passing the Torch

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:28:20 +0100
Subject: Re: [ARCHIVES] Passing the Torch

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 03:14:42PM -0400, Jerry Han wrote:
>Roger Burton West has graciously agreed to take over stewardship of the
>GZG-L Archives.  He's putting the final touches on it, and he'll be
>announcing the new URL shortly.

That would be:

http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/

Note that I plan to update roughly once a month, at the start of the
month, so September's posts won't be up for another couple of weeks.

Many thanks to Jerry for his sterling work on the archives so far. Now I
get to find out just how nice you all are to him... :-)

Roger

Prev: [ARCHIVES] Passing the Torch Next: Alternative Threshold Arrays.