Prev: Re: CRUD armies Next: RE: Amazing dice rolls

RE: Amazing dice rolls

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:45:31 +1000
Subject: RE: Amazing dice rolls

G'day,

> Anyone else have some amazing dice stories?

You know my sad sad stories of old (especially with regard to SMs, but
in
truth regard to most weapons).... Indy even made one into his quote of
the
week!
"Ahhh I've got you now!...what the hell do you mean I rolled 18
ones???!!!"

There is a guy here though that is mind blowing. You give John a SC with
single beam dice and he'll still give your BDN a threshold in single
fire.... the largest number of rerolls so far from a single shot was 36!
He's just as bad in DS, you can just about guarantee that there will be
BOOM chit in his hand when he pulls it out of the bag, regardless of how
many chits he's pulling!

He's just too mean... especially for me!

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: CRUD armies Next: RE: Amazing dice rolls