Prev: Re: Amazing dice rolls Next: Re: [SG2] detached element questions

Re: CRUD armies

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:22:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: CRUD armies

One of the times I changed one side's orders part way through a game,
the
two players of that side got ticked off and accused me of not knowing
what
the heck I was doing as GM of that scenario!

I do have a great computer font, called Top Secret (I think) that looks
like something a really crappy printer would put out. I've used that a
couple of times to deliver briefing material to one side or another.
It's
legible, but not terribly clear! (This was freeware from some website -
no
idea where, though.)

Some people seem to be entirely too used to having entirely clear-cut
objectives & intel, and think you're jerking them around or being a lazy
GM when you refuse to spill every detail before the scenario starts...

It's this response that's restrained a couple of my more RPGish scenario
ideas, really.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -

Prev: Re: Amazing dice rolls Next: Re: [SG2] detached element questions