Prev: Re: KHR's pics Next: RE: Thinking out loud. . .

Re: DSII Designer questions

From: "Christopher K Smith" <gravdrv@b...>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 09:10:04 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII Designer questions

> >OK, I downloaded a DSII designer from
> >www.tablegamer.com and I found some options with which
> >I am not familliar.	There are two new GMS options,
> >the /SL and /M, and Genetically Enhanced Infantry
> >which is stupidly expensive (nearly 4 times the cost
> >of PA.  And for that money they better sing, dance,
> >and fly).
> >
> >Anyone know what houserules support these options?

I can answer the part about the GMS /SL and /M.  They were part of some
Battletech conversion rules I came up with a while ago, now since long
gone.
I've moved and reinstalled a few operating systems since I came up with
them, and they got lost in the shuffle.  Battletech had more missile
types
than would fit into the regular /L and /H categories, so I made an /SL
and
/M.  Can't remember the stats, but I think they are in the designer
anyway.

Christopher K Smith

Prev: Re: KHR's pics Next: RE: Thinking out loud. . .