Prev: RE: Population Models I'd like to See Next: Re: DSII Designer questions

Re: KHR's pics

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 06:21:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: KHR's pics

--- Thomas Barclay <kaladorn@magma.ca> wrote:
> Thanks Johan (and others!). Most of the
> questions got answered. I too admit to
> wondering too what a Civil Affairs BN was, but
> I'm suspecting airborne MP or Psyops tie ins?
> Or maybe they are (since they come from the
> land of the free and home of litigation) airborne
> legal experts? (I'm kidding!)

http://www.soc.mil/usacapoc/capoc_default.htm

Basically CA guys are the 'hearts and minds' side of
the house, assisting local authorities and civil
communities in recovering from the damage inflicted by
armed conflict.

John

http://finance.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: Population Models I'd like to See Next: Re: DSII Designer questions