Prev: Re: KH pictures Next: Re: GPS

Re: GPS

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 20:12:39 -0700
Subject: Re: GPS

That would be intelligence data and some funds supplied to the Iraqis,
not actual stuff. They then used the data to plan chemical warfare
attacks on the Iranians. Which we knew they would be doing. Which makes
us accessories at best and conspirators at worst.

Saddam wasn't as surprised at Stalin was.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/lincolnconspiracy/commi
ssionorder.html

Prev: Re: KH pictures Next: Re: GPS