Prev: KH pictures Next: Re: KH pictures

Re: KH pictures

From: David Brewer <davidbrewer@b...>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 01:47:25 +0100
Subject: Re: KH pictures

kaladorn@magma.ca wrote:

> I was just looking through the cool link KHR sent up with all the pix
> of various forces involved in Afghanistan etc.
>
> Questions:
[...]
> VBSS Missions - ??? What's this in real human language?

IIRC, one of the captions explained it. Something like Vessel
board, search, seizure.

> KSK equipment - Is one of the top pix of a guy on a vehicle with an
> HK-36 with a drum mag?

IIRC, it's a "C-mag" on a short G36, a 100 round double drum
magazine.

> Royal Marine Commando Picture #24 - What's the weapon? A cutdown
> M249/minimi?

Yes.

[...]

--
David Brewer

"The mentally disturbed do not employ the Theory of Scientific
Parsimony: the most simple theory to explain a given set of
facts." - P.K.Dick (from VALIS)

Prev: KH pictures Next: Re: KH pictures