Prev: Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: RE: Population Modelling Program

RE: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT)

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:58:09 +1000
Subject: RE: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT)

G'day,

Warren asked:
> Could anyone suggest what elements to use to make up a Full Thrust
> fleet? What I'm looking for here is a well rounded fleet...

We've found the Nic at Eureka's starter packs are a pretty good start:

BB
CH
2 CL
4 FF

Cost in Aussie dollars = $35 which is $18 US or there abouts (though
doesn't
include postage... this is also without the Aussie GST of 10%, which you
wouldn't have to pay anyway being outside Australia and all I guess). In
the
past Nic has also swapped out the BB for a CV of comparable size if you
asked nicely ;)

We all started by getting this a couple of destroyers (about $8 Aussie
for a
2 pack) and a SDN or CV (about $20 Aussie).

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Submarines was Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart! Next: RE: Population Modelling Program