Prev: Re: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT) Next: Population Modelling Program

Re: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT)

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:57:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT)

--- Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk>
wrote:

> versa). Some people think size differential is
> important, some don't;
> it's a matter of individual taste. As long as you

Size differential is important WITHIN your fleet.

It doesn't matter if your FFs are bigger than my DDs,
or if your CEs are smaller than my DDs.

It DOES matter if those Ypres-class miniatures I'm
shooting at turn out to be corvettes and the
Athena-class miniatures that I've been ignoring for
the past three turns turn out be Jeane d'Arc-class
carriers.

John

http://finance.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Well Rounded Fleet? (FT) Next: Population Modelling Program