Prev: Re: GPS Next: [CON] GZG ECC VI - Call for events

Tar-zhay! Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

From: devans@n...
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 19:08:55 -0500
Subject: Tar-zhay! Re: Maisto Vehicles are Back at Wal-Mart!

As I've little knowledge to add to the heavy iron discussion, and can't
seem to generate a single coherent sentence from the campaign ideas
continuously percholating through my semi-consciousness...

I did want to point out something new to me, items called Rumble Wars,
apparently a continuation from the Rumble Robots I thought looked
singularly stupid. These, however, may have real possibilities, as the
'tanks' seemed to be large grav tanks with slash camo, and there is some
kind of 'bunker/gun emplacement'.

Note, these are pricey, $30 for the tanks, as they are remote
controlled,
and have IR targeting and spring loaded 'blast' effects. I may try the
Lazer Tag for tanks, but am more likely to pray some young-un breaks the
mechanism, and has mummy send the remains to a thrift store.

Should anybody actually try them out, let me know how they function;
until
then, at least give a look and tell me what you think for an SGII table.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: GPS Next: [CON] GZG ECC VI - Call for events