Prev: Thinking out loud. . . Next: Re: Thinking out loud. . .

Re: Thinking out loud. . .

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 12:33:06 +0900
Subject: Re: Thinking out loud. . .

I think this is clearly the place to start looking if you're going to
start
estimating troops per million population:
http://www.strategypage.com/fyeo/howtomakewar/

Also, the 2300AD group (Bryn Monnery, IIRC) has developed some
rule-of-thumb
guidelines for estimating how many of what TYPE of troop you can afford
per
million pop. I can try to dig them up if you like: quite reasonable.

on 02.9.3 0:22 PM, John Atkinson at johnmatkinson@yahoo.com scribbleth:

--
Real education consists in drawing the best out of yourself. What better
book can there be than the book of humanity?

Prev: Thinking out loud. . . Next: Re: Thinking out loud. . .