Prev: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans... Next: Re: ESU Penal Units

[OT] Sun Stroke!

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:13:06 +0100
Subject: [OT] Sun Stroke!

Hi people

Sorry for the lack of the 25mm buildings I promised.
I've been keeping the old 'Mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the mid day
sun'
stereotype alive :)

Mind you I've bumped into several book fairs and shops awash with cheap
SF
stuff.
I now own the Dorsai series (beginning 5 books) cost me about £5 and I
found
a copy of the first Hammers Slammers book, had to part with the princely
sum of £1.50 for that one.
So didn't do too bad.

I'll be getting back to the buildings next week.
I'll keep you posted.

Regards

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans... Next: Re: ESU Penal Units