Prev: Tomb's Rating System Next: Re: John A's weapons page

John's Weapons list

From: kaladorn@m...
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:46:03 -0400
Subject: John's Weapons list

Sorry John, I was under the impression you wanted this list to be
complete (counting produced models, not just paper sources).

I'm working on my own variant of this list which will be complete in
that way.

Re: copies of the merc stuff.... I'll dig it up and post it somewhere
you can DL it from. needle me offlist sometime early next week if you
haven't seen it yet. I have all the stuff, I'm just not sure how much
of a challenge it will be to sort out. :)

Prev: Tomb's Rating System Next: Re: John A's weapons page