Prev: Re: Spoon Feeding WWII Genre to players was Next: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets?

Re: Speaking of. . .

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 09:14:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Speaking of. . .

From: Adrian Johnson
>Having said that, if you provided a Glossary or something with it, or a
really brief description of what the major bits are...

Concur

>Sure, no one is going to game with that stuff

Drat, I suppose that means I can't do the "Fedayeen attack on the
Greekie
HQ" scenario I was thinking of.  I was just picturing NRE REMFs running
around trying to remember which end of the rifle to point; IF fedayeen
discovering their maps are wrong and trying to decide which are the
crucial
targets; NRE MPs trying to decide whether to show up piecemeal or wait
they
have some mass; and toss in a couple of IF death commandos just to spice
things up.

Fedayeen are at the StarGrunt.ca site  and also at the TO page linked
from
http://quixnet.net/~deboe/sg/

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: Spoon Feeding WWII Genre to players was Next: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets?