Prev: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players Next: Re: Scouts out. . . NAC style

Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 02:56:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players

----- Original Message -----
From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2002 2:22 AM

> --- Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:
> >

> >  Wasn't someone just complaining about the s/n ratio
> >  occasionally dropping a bit low?  Aren't you
> > ashamed
> >  of yourself??
> >
> >  John
> >
> > This from a guy with SENATUS POPULUSQUE ROMANUS
> > permanently affixed! Oh the shame of it ...Just
> > don't know
> > how I go on..)
>
> What's my personal taste in body art got to do with
> the signal noise ratio on this mailing list??

Thought it was rather symptomatic actually. Back
on point (Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players).
We don't seem to have a problem with the genre
issue.Other than they we tend to cross over them
with alarming frequency ....)

Don

Prev: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players Next: Re: Scouts out. . . NAC style