Prev: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players Next: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players

Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 00:22:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players

--- Don M <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com> wrote:

>  Wasn't someone just complaining about the s/n ratio
>  occasionally dropping a bit low?  Aren't you
> ashamed
>  of yourself??
>
>  John
>
> This from a guy with SENATUS POPULUSQUE ROMANUS
> permanently affixed! Oh the shame of it ...Just
> don't know
> how I go on..)

What's my personal taste in body art got to do with
the signal noise ratio on this mailing list??

BTW, it's Populii Qua Roma. . .

John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com

Prev: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players Next: Re: [DS2] Spoon Feeding SciFi Genre to players