Prev: Re: Spoon Feeding WWII Genre to players was --> Re: GenCon Plans Anyone? Next: Re: Allan's comments on GenCon

Re: Allan's comments on GenCon

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 11:14:46 -0400
Subject: Re: Allan's comments on GenCon

Allan Goodall wrote:
> by the way, I should point out that _someone_ on this list should run
some GZG
> games at Worldcon next year. It is in Toronto, after all, TomB and
Adrian and
> Jerry. Hint. Hint. Hint.

I took one look at the membership prices for Worldcon and I ran
screaming
all the way home.  (8-)

I'm a fan of sci-fi, but I'm not that much of a fan for sci-fi,
especially when the named guests don't really tickle my fancy.	*shrug*

JGH

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
  "There's a difference between following Jesus and stalking him."

Prev: Re: Spoon Feeding WWII Genre to players was --> Re: GenCon Plans Anyone? Next: Re: Allan's comments on GenCon