Prev: RE: [DS2] VTOLs, Confidence and other questions Next: Re: GenCon Plans Anyone?

RE: [DS2] VTOLs, Confidence and other questions

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:51:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: [DS2] VTOLs, Confidence and other questions

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> > Further, there is nothing in the rules to prevent
> > VTOL from firing at ground targets at any time
> > regardless of altitude.
>
> We said that for some weapons but erred on the side
> of caution (i.e. no) for
> things like APSWs etc.

Yeah, I have a hard time seeing a .50 cal shooting
from that high accurately.

On the other hand, a buddy of mine told me 20mm and up
works just fine.  :)  Or that was the gist of his
description of watching an AC-130 work over some hills
in Aghanistan.

John

http://health.yahoo.com

Prev: RE: [DS2] VTOLs, Confidence and other questions Next: Re: GenCon Plans Anyone?