Prev: RE: GenCon Plans Anyone? Next: Not Campaigns RE: GenCon Plans Anyone?

Re: Beards and Hair

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 05 Aug 2002 10:21:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Beards and Hair

Now they have wire "rings" that fit inside the eyepieces.  They're
spring-loaded and goofy looking, hard to describe.  Imagine the bow and
earpiece of your glasses being a "C" shape where the open end is toward
the bridge between the lenses.	That "C" shape is compressed, fitted
into the eyepiece of the mask and released so that spring tension keeps
it in place.  The bridge is a spring, so that folding the mask (or just
storing it for the newer "store flat" masks) doesn't screw them up.

I had still seen those pop out, but but less often, and much less
painfully.

--Flak